Value. Peace of Mind. Breathtaking Mountain Views.
Our 1,100 acre mountaintop gated community is just 8 miles by N.C. Scenic Highway to the quintessential small town of Black Mountain, North Carolina, and another 15 minutes to Asheville via I-40.
Creston derives its uniqueness from:
- VALUE: Developer-owned homesites in Creston represent great value in Western North Carolina real estate whereby buyers can purchase exceptional mountain homesites in a very low density gated community with beautiful mountain views at a fraction of the 2006 prices. 26 homesites represent the final phase that was developed. These 26 sites are priced to sell.
- STABILITY & PEACE OF MIND: Creston is a well-established gated community with fine homes and many year around residents enjoying their newly discovered retirement lifestyles in an active community. Creston is 100% complete including paved roads and hi-speed internet. There are no unfulfilled promises and the community is fully guided by the owners via the community HOA.
- BREATHTAKING BEAUTY: Creston encompasses an entire mountain. Many homesites for sale have mountain views to different points on the compass. Some have views to Mt. Mitchell, the highest peak east of the Rockies. Approximately one-half or 500 acres of Creston is forever preserved in conservation easements, common areas, and park areas. Hiking trails take you to creeks and waterfalls within Creston and one connects to portions of Pisgah National Forest. If you enjoy nature you'll appreciate Creston as it is filled with great natural beauty.
- INTERNET: Creston is served by Charter Spectrum high speed internet from their fiber optic trunk line. Some Creston owners continue their careers from their homes due to this high speed service.
- LOW DENSITY: Only 138 homesites from one to eight acres are located within the 1100 acres.
- FOUR SEASONS: Creston's elevation is in the sweet spot between 2,100 to 3,100 feet and offers four distinct seasons. Mild winters permit getting on and off the mountain most winter days.
The photos on our website were all taken on or from this mountain. What you see here is just a foretaste of what you can experience at Creston.
Creston will exceed your expectations.
Please call or email to schedule a visit.